Wednesday, July 11, 2012

It's been a busy summer so I haven't posted for quite a while. I'm still working toward my weight goal although I find that summers can be a little tough because I'm on the go so much. Lots of weddings and weekends of drinking yummy summer cocktails and eating BBQ can really make it tough to keep the pounds off. I've managed to get down to 161 but now I need to kick things into gear in order to reach my final goal by the end of the summer so I have officially launched Operation Bikini. Yesterday I bought my first bikini top and took a few pics. I have to admit they weren't nearly as bad as I thought they would be. Now I have that top hanging on display in my closet as my inspiration reminder. I'm excited to really push myself and to see what my body is truly capable of. Operation Bikini is in full force!

No comments:

Post a Comment